Rogue Empire: The prelude
A downloadable game for Windows, macOS, and Linux
Important!: This is the demo version of the game and is free. If you want to the full version I decided to add it as a separated title: https://roguempire.itch.io/rogue-empire
Quick Note: Change logs are down in the comment section.
Quick Note 2: If you can at least check out my renewed patreon.com site! I need all the support possible ;)
- Rogue Empire got greenlit! So thanks a lot for the support!
- If Rogue Empire is something you might be interested please visit the official site www.roguempire.com and follow us at Twitter and Facebook!!!
- Also, if you feel really passionate about Rogue Empire support us at patreon.com!
About Rogue Empire: The Prelude (Free Version)
Rogue Empire, The Prelude is the prequel to Rogue Empire, an upcoming Roguelike game with a rich epic story with many twists!
Some of the distinct features you can expect in Rogue Empire, The Prelude:
- A beautifully illustrated story.
- An innovative talent system that borrows concepts of TCG's (Trading Card Games)!
- A taste of the Warrior class and Human Race.
- Exciting boss fights with fun and cool mechanics!
The prelude is a short version of the game telling the story of a warrior named Eghoss in search of a mythical artifact.
This seemingly simple adventure will let any one dive into the world of Ethistos and preface the grand adventure to come. Some answers about the arrival of a mysterious Rogue Empire will be answered but much more questions will appear along Eghoss adventure.
It is/will be also worth noticing the prelude is a complete game by it self only not so big in length and with a fixed character.
About Rogue Empire: Main Campaign (above 8 USD support)
The main campaign takes place decades after The Prelude, with the world of Ethistos submerged in shadows!
Additional features you can expect in The main Campaign:
- Create a character from 7 race choices and (for now) 4 classes with distinct game play tyles!
- Explore a vast world map!
- Enjoy 4 new environments: Lava, Jungle, Dessert, Ice
- More new boss fights!
- Gather soul essence during your several adventures and unlock new content/perks (coming soon) .
Game tips and instructions (for the prelude)
You have an in game tutorial system to help you along and a manual (esc -> manual), but I will give you some pointers here for successful adventure:
- The game is turn based, so think carefully before acting. Sometimes it is better to wait for the enemy to come close or even run than go in Leeroy style!
- The character is a warrior and can feel fairly tanky later in the game. This can let to overconfidence. Try to have always 50% + hp.
- 'R'resting is your friend. Try to do it in small rooms and close the door.
- Don't underestimate the power of wands to get out of some sticky situations.
- For the moment when going to another level monsters won't follow. This might change in the future... or not ;)
- You might notice small blue souls flying around the level, they hit you at where the next level is.
|Published||302 days ago|
|Platforms||Windows, macOS, Linux|
|Tags||Perma Death, Roguelike, Singleplayer, Tactical RPG, Turn-based, Turn-Based Combat|
|Average session||A few hours|
|Links||Patreon, Homepage, Steam Greenlight, Twitter, Facebook|
Click download now to get access to the following files:
- Latest improvements to the game (v0.8.3) 13 days ago
- New Alpha Release 0.8.0, now also available for mac users! 87 days ago
- New Version Uploaded! 144 days ago