Version 0.8.7 released!
A new release guys! Your dungeon crawling cravings shall be updated! A lot cool new stuff! Some of these of curse belong to the full game currently in EA here: https://portal-entertainment.itch.io/rogue-empire
Change log for Alpha v0.8.7
- Added the game intro video.
- Added new world map events.
- Added a new dungeon to the main campaign.
- Added partial storytelling to the main campaign.
- Improved closed dungeon generation to make more interesting levels.
- Added destructible barrels and boxes.
- Added Loot Chests. Most are locked, but some can be open.
- Added 4 new soul essence perks.
- Old save games now might load and are flagged as (unsupported/old).
- Added several more music tracks.
- Town now protected by guards.
- Added 6 new enemies and 1 new boss.
- The world in the main campaign now slowly transforms into shadows!
- Added old save support.
- Weapon descriptions now show if a weapon is 1 handed or 2 handed.
- Added the satiation amount explicitly to the character sheet.
- Equipment now automatically replaces equipped equipment.
- Added the [E] sign at items titles and the enchanted keyword at its descriptions if that’s the case.
- Improved several sounds that where sounding way to laud.
- Added tooltips to inventory subtypes.
- Added the amount of weight to item title in inventory for easy view of it.
- You now can know how much money a merchant has left.
- Energy used now showed in log for actions other than moving. This will be improved as I am not happy with the current implementation.
- Increased sizes of several menus.
- World map events that give items now scale and give different type of items.
- Interactables now work with the keyboard too.
- Summons now marked with green face for friendly ones and red face for unfriendly ones.
- Added several new supporters (patreons, helpers and tippers)
- Added gear comparer when shopping items.
- Hovering over any time information in the character window now shows the amount of turns the character spend since the start of the game.
- Added some inventory keyboard support: up/down arrows to move through items, left right arrows to move through categories and sub categories, spacebar to toggle category/subcategory view, return to do default action.
- Mage potion abilities now have a chance to give you some out of the ordinary potions.
- Lowered the world map ambush frequency by 50%
- Lower the icy levels procs
- Scrolls, rations and potions weight less.
- Merchant appearance chance reduced by 15%
- 1-handed weapons got buffed.
- Several warrior, archer and assassin abilities got buffed.
- Removed traps of the first level of the small forgotten dungeon.
- Archers now start with a dagger in addition to their ranged weapon.
- Tearing spells now only do max hp based damage to caster.
- Nature restoration and divine shield spells nerfed.
- Magic missiles spell nerfed.
- Your own summons now grant the caster 90% of the xp if they do the killing blow.
- Reduced overall high level trap effects by 30%.
- Eghoss campaign bosses where nerfed slightly.
- Merchants now sell 40% more items.
- Increased food and potion drop rate.
- Increased hp potions drop rate versus mana potions.
- Increased weapon drop rates.
- Fixed a bug where the ring of resurrection might trigger in an odd way.
- Fixed bug where the elf racial ability would not work.
- Fixed a bug where some out of level 2handed weapons might generate at low levels.
- Fixed tower of the sages lvl 6 name not being displayed.
- Fixed a bug where warrior trap ready armor ability would not work with newer traps.
- Fixed bug when fimtar shadow tower archer would not engage when in melee range.
- Fixed graphical bug with crossbows display on character.
- Fixed issue where some assassin abilities would not be drawn.
- Fixed animation bug with archer special shots when done with guns.
- Fixed issue where items in the inventory would compress them self.
- Fixed infinite bullet bug.
- Fixed scrolling issue in inventory.
- Winning the Eghoss campaign now properly shows the scoreboard and gives the proper soul essence.
- I hope the mushroom in the corner graphical bug is fixed...
- Fixed bug where using a scroll or wand of clearing path would crash the game.
- Look now properly uses energy.
Get Rogue Empire: The prelude
Leave a comment
Log in with your itch.io account to leave a comment.