A downloadable game for Windows, macOS, and Linux
Rogue Empire: Dungeon Crawler RPG
Important!: This is not a finished version of the game, but you definitely have hours of game play. By buying this early access you are helping me out a great deal though. Also suggestions and pointing out any issue you might find helps me a lot too.
- If Rogue Empire is something you might be interested please visit the official site www.roguempire.com and follow us at Twitter and Facebook!!!
- Also, if you feel really passionate about Rogue Empire support us at patreon.com!
About Rogue Empire
Rogue Empire is an RPG/Roguelike I am developing with a lot of passion and my own savings. The game is still not finished but already has dozens of hours of game-play!
Things you can expect so far:
- 7 races and 4 classes to choose from, including kittens ;)
- A cool leveling system that borrows concepts of TCG's (Trading Card Games)!
- Exciting boss fights with fun and cool mechanics!
- A world map to explore. Moving in the world map make you explore locations, triggering events and encounters.
- Several dungeons to explore.
- Enjoy 6 environments: Dungeon, Grasslands, Lava, Jungle, Dessert, Ice.
- Gather soul essence during your several adventures and unlock new content/perks.
- A lot of different and dynamic music!
Game tips and instructions
You have an in game tutorial system to help you along and a manual (esc -> manual), but I will give you some pointers here for successful adventure:
- The game is turn based, so think carefully before acting. Sometimes it is better to wait for the enemy to come close or even run than go in Leeroy style!
- 'R'resting is your friend. Try to do it in small rooms and close the door.
- Don't underestimate the power of wands to get out of some sticky situations.
- Sometimes going back to a friendly town might be a good idea!
|Published||72 days ago|
|Platforms||Windows, macOS, Linux|
|Tags||Roguelike, Singleplayer, Tactical RPG, Turn-based, Turn-Based Combat|
|Average session||A few hours|
|Links||Homepage, Twitter, Facebook, Patreon|
In order to download this game you must purchase it at or above the minimum price of $9.00 USD. Your purchase comes with a Steam key. You will get access to the following files:
- Whats next!?5 days ago
- Version 0.8.7 released!8 days ago
- Your love at indie DB competition!13 days ago
- Create your own Event!23 days ago
- Initial Steam Integration Successfull26 days ago
- Be aware an unstable version was uploaded by mistake27 days ago
- Unholydonut is Streaming RE 14-11-201729 days ago
- Small hot fix and upcoming game improvements30 days ago