New Update 1.0.15: Can you outrun the shadow?
- The shadow will eventually creep into the level and start to fill it. Any living creature touching the shadow will be harmed by it!
- A small intro linked to the start of the main campaign added at the start.
- Each dungeon level after the first one will have its theme randomized.
- Added new achievements for the challenge dungeon.
- Ammo +hit and +dmg now show values in same order as with weapons.
- Fixed an issues where the story was not showing in a late game part.
- Fixed some non translatable texts.
- Getting into a new randomly generated level should now properly generate the character in an not so dangerous room.
- Fixed bug where the ring of life would sometimes glitch the game.
- Fixed information on perception and agility tool tips.
- Fixed wight amount showed to show up to 1 decimal.
- Fixed UI action bar not graphically updating stacks when using the pickup key to pickup an item.
- Fixed bug where tabbing and entering a level in a specific way broke the camera following.
- Fixed UI issues where a stat level up contemplation option by default was not shown on the left side.
- Added a dynamic level change generation system for the rare occasions where level changes disappear. This was mainly done as I am not able to reproduce the issue.
- Action buttons should scale properly on very wide screens.
- Fixed issue with timed mode not working on saved games.
- Fixed several issues with the inventory that appeared with the last patch.
- Water splash no longer moves an entity or character pinned down by an effect.
- Slings now does bludgeoning damage instead of piercing damage.
- Shield bash damage now is based on the shield block value. In addition this ability can not be dodged or missed.
- Eghos campaign food consumption reduced on easy and normal difficulties as it is meant to a introductory campaign and also has no fixed town.
- Warrior class hp has been increased slightly.
- Explosive shot has a chance to break doors.
- Increased starting ammo stack of hunters from 100 to 300.
- Greatly reduce cool down and energy usage of the first aid ability.
- Increased druid's bear aspect HP bonus from 35% to 50%.
- Increased druid's bear prepared blow ability damage bonus.
- Shape shifting as a druid now removes freezing effects.
- Melee hit chance now uses a new formula similar to the one for ranged (but using STR as a stat instead of AGL). In addition both formulas are influenced by the difference in levels of the enemy you are attacking by a very small amount. While this will make your character miss a lot less now, take into consideration monsters will miss less too ;)
In both ranged and melee, to hit modifiers have been improved in value now representing roughly 15 points of their main stat toward miss reduction. I hope this avoids some of the issues play ability with missing a lot.
- Dodge chance was reduced slightly for characters and enemies alike.
- Several one handed weapons of mithril tier and above have had their base damage revised to make them feel a better upgrade and reduce its damage deviation.
- Legendary effect improved.
- Warrior organ targeting and organ protection talent effects where improved from 30% to 50%.
- XP item modifiers where increased (nearly doubled) to tempt their usage.
- Added 9 new soul essence perks.
- Improved several sounds.
- Potion and scrolls stay in the action bar when the amount of them reaches 0. For the moment this does not persists when loading games.
- Added weight sorting option.
- Added a small timer to reenter the same exit to avoid accidental level reentries.
- Added a UI volume slider to the setting menu.
- Racial buffs should now apply after item gearing.
- Added french to the AvailableCultures file for language modding.
- If you are an assassin looking on an enemy shows the exact chance to stealth for that enemy and distance.
Get Rogue Empire: Dungeon Crawler RPG
Leave a comment
Log in with itch.io to leave a comment.