Version 1.0 released!
- Two new druid abilities.
- Added 11 new achievements.
- Character now shows randomized birth dates, height and weight. Months now tracked in Ethistos naming.
- Loading message now randomly shows useful information. This is general information as well as contextual information regarding the current game.
- Starting screen now chances depending on the campaign you are playing!
- Added 12 new potions.
- Certain Caves are now proper cave environments.
- Added 3 new item modifier.
- Added 5 new warrior abilities.
- Added 1 new special room type.
- Added 5 new hunter abilities.
- Load game entries now show difficulty.
- Added 4 new twitch judgments.
- Added 3 new enemies.
- Added 1 new optional location.
- Added 1 new optional boss.
- Improved the main screen soul essence UI.
- Added 1 new soul essence upgrade. This one is special.
- Soul Essence Upgrades can now be removed returning 80% of its original value.
- Soul Essence Upgrades can be toggle off and on.
- Using as little Soul Essence Upgrades as possible now give you a bonus to score and soul essence gathering.
- Added twitch gameplay got its own UI now.
- Auto explore now stops on chests.
- Nerfed insectoid damage.
- Mages and druids have had their initial arcane threads increased.
- Rune drop rate reduced by 10%.
- Increased merchant base item amount.
- Enemies now regenerate health when you leave the level depending on how much time you leave.
- Base max weight was increased.
- Strength and Constitution contribution to max weight was increased.
- Learning spells is now easier, specially for low level spells.
- Theoretical blocking chance maximum increased to 100%.
- Nature's twister now tosses entities around to reachable locations.
- Fixed bug where artifact would teach unlearn able spells braking the UI.
- Fixed bug where the mummy's curse would not do anything.
- Fixed bug where disarm would not work on staffs and ranged weapons.
- Now in order for an friendly NPC to turn against you (for example the merchant) you need to accumulate a certain amount of damage relatively to his max damage. This will prevent small collateral damage to angry friendly npc's.
- Fixed inventory bug related to bad backtracking to the group selection you had selected when equipping or dropping an item.
- Fixed issue where enemies would beat you to death after resurrecting with the ring of life
- Fixed issue where dungeon level icons on the world map would not properly show.
- Fixed issue with graphics of ruin like dungeons near the borders
- Fixed some minor bugs.
- Reduced the clutter of fire spread text.
- Main menu game start UI was improved.
- Updated version to 1.0.0
Thanks so much for all the support and love!!! And know this, it does not end here!
Cheers and happy crawling!
Get Rogue Empire: Dungeon Crawler RPG
Leave a comment
Log in with itch.io to leave a comment.