Version 0.8.5 released!
Ok, a massive update for this version. Note, that some of the updates listed are relevant only to the full game ;)
I am sure I am forgetting something but here are most of the changes:
- Thanks (really big thanks) to Kui Deth the game is now available in Japanese (Some text are still not traduced, but should be ready soon)
- Ammo is auto loaded when out while firing.
- Added a gold contemplation.
- Added some nice clouds to the Worldmap J
- Finished the insectoid optional dungeon with a great reward at the end.
- Added forges.
- Added several new monsters.
- Added 2 more bosses.
- Added 2 new trap types: hunger trap and explosive trap
- Added timed game mode.
- Added breathing effect to player and monsters.
- Added coin auto pickup when no enemy close.
- Added portals, holes and levers.
- Hugely improved keyboard control: added auto targeting an intuitive target location on doing different actions.
- Added cool stuff at the supporters screen in the main menu.
- Added “swap position with friend” action.
- Added 3 more music themes!
- Overhauled the UI to make the texts sharper.
- Added tooltips on exits.
- Added sounds to: pickaxe use, using exits, moving, pick up stuff, equip stuff.
- Added small swoosh effect when running.
- Increased size of merchant goods.
- Summons now say something when talked to.
- Reduced size of townsfolk.
- Improved vinscians hit sound.
- Added spell critical chance to character sheet.
- Added staff and spell book UI icons
- Added intractable to the contextual menu.
- Added a lot more tooltips.
- Items are now always outlined for easy finding.
- Map now highlights exits and character in bright colors.
- Fixed several typos.
- Black hole spell now sucks items, destroys walls and doors.S:
- Sub types in inventory (armor, weapons, other) now show all items of that subtype too.
- Added Esc shortcut for merchants.
- Added a status effect icon for when about to do a continual move action.
- Changed level up shortcut key from esc to enter.
- Made contextual menu icons larger.
- Added sounds to selling and buying stuff.
- Removed Troll overpowered start
- Made keys 25% rarer.
- Merchants now sell more items.
- Unlock spell, all Summon spells, craft food spell now have the Tearing Effect: Depending on the spell they permanently remove a little max mana.
- Improved damage of all ranged weapons.
- Nerfed the magic missile spell: lower damage and higher mana cost.
- Reduce world map events by 25%.
- Water splash now pushes the target back 1 spot only. Also if used on walls it pushes the actor back.
- Some spells have a chance to break doors now.
- LoS gain from perception reduced severely.
- Otwoks now do need food but only 25% of the amount other races need.
- Reduced damage of 2 handed weapons by roughly 8%.
- Fixed bug where items would be passed on to new characters when loading after having played with another character.
- Freeze effect no longer removes stealth.
- Stealth can now properly be removed clicking on its status effect.
- Fixed bug where detect traps enchantment would stay forever when cast from item.
- Fixed bug where replacing something in the action bar would not get saved when exiting game.
- Improved Mage’s power surge ability.
- Snow and dessert encounters now do show up.
- Removed traps on jungle maps.
- Fixed texture issue with crocodiles and magma blobs.
- Fixed bug where contextual menu actions would not take energy.
- Zoom amount now properly saves when closing the game
- Fixed bug where equipping two of the same weapon would not be allowed.
- Fixed bug where a sling would produce a gunshot sound :P
- Fixed black hole spell pulling issue.
- Animals won’t open doors anymore.
- Resting now properly stops if starving.
- Fixed bug on soul essence screen at main menu
- Audio setting now properly saved when exiting game.
- Ability’s miss use no longer triggers its cooldown.
Get Rogue Empire: The prelude
Leave a comment
Log in with itch.io to leave a comment.